Crazy Eights!

Thanks to Anna for tagging me! Sorry it's late, but better late than never. (that's starting to become to motto of my life.)

8 TV shows I love to watch
1- Jon and Kate +8 (even though Kate drives me crazy)
2- Little People, Big World (even though the Dad drives me crazy)
3- Iron Chef
4- Ugly Betty
5- Wife Swap
6- Hell's Kitchen
7- Kitchen Nightmares
8- Super Nanny

8 Places I love to eat

1- my kitchen
2- Jack in the Box
3- Olive Garden
4- Red Robin
5- work- Stacks' Restaurant
6- Fresh Choice
7- McDonald's (every once in a while)
8- Taco Bell

8 Things that happened yesterday
1- I woke up at 5am, totally refreshed after 9 hours of sleep
2- I went to the grocery store.
3- First night since Thanksgiving that we didn't eat turkey!
4- I turned my computer on for the first time in a week.
5- Discovered a new bruise on my kids arm, that looks like it REALLY hurt, but he's like eh...
6- Stayed up til 11pm, which never happens!
7- Thought about having relations with Mister Man, but decided not to, the thought is what counts right?!
8- Wore my jacket! Brrr!

8 Things I look forward to
1- Jack coming!
2- Seeing how Jack and Bear get along!
3- My 'vacation' when I have Jack.
4- Getting our Christmas tree.
5- Moving!
6- Seeing Twilight with Irene next week.
7- Rereading Twilight.
8- Laying down for a nap later.

8 Things I love about Fall
1- That much closer to Christmas.
2- Family not arguing on Thanksgiving
3- How colorful everything gets
4- Leaves everywhere
5- The way hats look on Bear
6- How it gets dark earlier
7- It's not hot anymore!
8- this fall I love being 5-6 months preggo, so I can wear all the cute preggo clothes there are out there for cold weather.

8 Things on my wish list
1- To have our own house.
2- Raise 2 healthy and respectful children
3- World peace?!
4- Money enough to not worry about things.
5- For my XH to die in a fire (haha, jk, kinda)
6- A happy and healthy pregnancy
7- For Mister Man to wash the dishes without me asking him
8- More time in the day

TAG YOU'RE IT!! Please play, its fun!!
Melissa
Jess
Danielle
I don't have enough friends that haven't already done this! So, oh well. If you read and want to play, do it, and I will link it here as well.

<3

0 thought(s):