Lately

*big breath*

lately things have been so hectic. and exhausting and busy and just plain life i suppose, right? life is that way.

monday and tuesday this week are a 'holiday' weekend for the rest of the working class. this does not make it a 'holiday' for the real working class. i have been dealing with the 'amateur' diners that frequent the restaurant on days of the week they have off. these totally include the majority of people that never go out, and decide, hey! let's go out. these people have to be the most demanding, the most rude, the biggest pains in the asses ever. and yet, i wear my smile, i wear my badge, i wear my stupid ugly work shirt, every single day. the money is good. i can't complain. this whole week so far has almost paid the rent. but man, the hours seem like double. ah well thus is life. one more day til the 'weekend' for me.

i can't seem to find the time to write as much as i would like. and that makes me sad. i think of all these awesome things i want to tell you, reader, but, by the time the day is over and we are fed and bathed, i am passing out on the couch, trying to stay awake so i can watch 'ugly betty'. laugh all you want, i love that show.

the biggest news lately in my life?

we are having a boy! the ultrasound was amazing. of course i have pictures, but i need to find the time to upload them and show them all to you. the tech was the same tech that did my ultrasound with Bear, and she remembered me. i went alone, mister man was not so inclined to go this time. apparently child #2, is not that big of a deal as child #1. whatever. i got over it, as soon as i saw my new little man. he is beautiful! right away, the tech, asked me if i wanted to know what he was, and i was like, heck yes! she said, well there's his penis, he's showing it off right now. ha. i got a great penis shot. a shot every single mom should have eh? then we spent, 20 minutes just checking my new little buddy out. he was practicing breathing, and you could see every single little vertabrae moving as he was taking his 'breaths'. it was really neat.

in other news, Bear was tigger for halloween. he had to be the cutest little tigger i have ever seen. when i got home from work that day, he was hiding from me behind the recliner, and when i walked in, he jumped out, and i just about died. he was so cute. those pictures are again on my camera, awaiting upload.

i promise i will share all these lovely memories with you later. right now, mister man has made some pork chops and potatoes, i am hungry!

oh, ps, i get my first tooth pulled tomorrow. had an abcess, and i am totally dreading it. wish me luck.

1 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

The thought of teeth are just so eeek to me!

BTW, I tagged you. Check it out on my blog.