Baby Names

I made a post about this the other day, but deleted it, because the stupid Baby Name voting website that I found through Anna, wasn't working right. It updated my blog, but when people came to read, yeah, nothing was there. Sorry.

We find out what our Bean is, in 12 days. I can NOT wait. I have been dreaming of boys, I have been dreaming of girls. I have been dreaming of twins.

It is not twins. That much has been confirmed.

My closest friends swear I am having a girl. I think...well, let me say what every mother needs to say...

I don't care what she/he is. As long as she/he is healthy.

Now let's be real.

I want a boy. (You know when I first wrote that, it came out girl, even though I was in my head thinking boy, what does that mean?!)

I saw some cute pictures of little girls, that made me want to have a girl. But then I thought about it again, and I really want another little boy.

Why, you ask?

My Bear, is like the angel baby. He loves me so much, he is so well behaved, he is so sweet, he is truly AMAZING!

I am convinced if this baby is a girl, she will be an absolute terror. She will be drama from the time she comes into the world. Not that I can't handle drama. I can. Lord knows, my life has been filled to the extreme with drama. But, yeah, NO.

That is not at all to say that if this baby turns out to be a girl, I won't love her with all my heart, I just think a whole new list of worries, comes a long with raising a little girl. I don't even want to think of those yet.

So anyway, the point.

If we are having a girl- we have picked Adeline Chandler.
If we are having a boy- we are torn, well, Mister Man is insisting on Darth, and I say Hell no, I like Jack Chandler, I like Jacob, I like John. Chandler will be the middle name, after my Papa, my Uncle, my 2 cousins. Chandler can be a girls or a boys name yeah? I actually like Jack John Chandler , but everyone says that Jack is a form of John and that is just dumb. Do you think?

Anyway, for now, I call the baby Bean. Mister Man calls the baby Darth.

2 thought(s):

Danielle said...

Darth. Hahaha.

I looooooooooooove the name Chandler, for either a boy or a girl. Love all your choices. Except Darth.

You're right about the drama. But I've learned not all girls are like this. I hope that if we have a girl with our next one, she won't be drama. Maddy has enough of that in her little pinky toe for all of us. :)

Anonymous said...

You got your wish huh? :)

Girls are total drama. D is drama all over!

I love Jack and Jacob.. and John. Everything except Darth. Tell your DF he really is a loser!:P