It must be Wednesday.

It must be, one of those days that I actually have off from work, and I actually have time to sit down and look at my poor pathetic blog, and make a mental note to myself that I will make time to blog every night, I will make time to find humorous things to say and blah blah blah.

Yeah so.

It is New Year's Eve. Or NYE...I saw that as an abbreviation somewhere, and seriously I don't know if I am just stupid or slow, or if I just don't think in acroynyms, or what, but I couldn't get it for like 2 days. Then out of no where I was like OHHH, NYE= New Year's Eve. Whatever.

Anyhow, it's NYE, and people keep asking me what I am doing? What am I doing? Seriously? I am almost 7 months pregnant, with a 15 month old at home, who has to work tomorrow at 7am. What do you think I am doing? Downing a fifth of Jack, while making out with my lover at the top of the Motel 6? No, not really. I will more than likely have Subway for dinner, because I got one of those 20 dollar gift cards from my MIL, and then I will feed the demon, bathe the demon, put the demon to bed, and then iron my clothes, wash the dishes, and take my grande pregnant ass to bed. Sorry folks, I am boring. Sue me. Or rather, don't, we don't have anything.

Wondering what's been going on in my life lately? Me too, find out and let me know.

I'll be posting little updates throughout the day, just wanted to jump on and let you know that I was alive, if anyone cares, and that I will be back.

Happy New Year's to all you fine folk, and I hope your Christmas, and other various holidays that people celebrate during the holiday season were all wonderful.

Photobucket

0 thought(s):