Dreams

A friend of mine reminded me that I needed to keep up on my blog. It's true. I sit and read others Blogs every day. Some are so interesting. Some are cheesy, some are lame. Some I can't stay away from. I think mine falls in the cheesy to almost lame category. I mean what is so interesting about my life. I am a server, who works 45 hours a week, living with Mister Man, who does NOTHING all day long, but take care of my Bear. I play video games, I read, I scrapbook, I sit at my computer and play word games on Facebook. I talk on the phone a lot to my friend Irene. I lead a pretty boring life.

Oooh. I know.

I had this crazy dream the other night. When I am pregnant, I dream all these crazy things. Very detailed, very vivid, totally in color. So real like. Usually I dream about work, being in the weeds, can't ever catch up, customers yelling at me, blah blah blah.

The other night, I dreamt about a man. A very rich man. And I was like his party planner or something. And I was falling in love with him. It was totally out of a romance book. He told me at the start of the relationship for me NOT to fall in love with him because he was NOT falling in love with me, not with anyone. And that was A- OK with me. So on the dream went. I threw these lavish wonderful parties with him. I remember ordering the food, the champagne, the flowers. One night, I was with him on this balcony type thing. But it was a shower. Or something. We were wet and naked. And I was falling in love with this guy. I felt it. It felt so real. And stupid me, told him. And he was like, no way, I told you. No love. So now, we have to spend time apart. You can still plan my parties, but that's it.

That's it?!

In my dream, I was determined to have him back. I would win him by appearing not interested. He would fall in love with me. HE WOULD DAMMIT! I planned the best parties, I wore the hottest gowns. I looked the best of all the women at the parties, all the while trying to ignore him and make him want me. Ya see, reverse psychology right?

Wrong. He moved on. To other women, and other women. And I was alone. All alone. But at the end, right before my alarm went off, I realized that I was OK without him.

What do you think all that means?! Am I crazy!?

0 thought(s):