Places I Have Lived and Why!?

per Melissa in one of her comments, wanted a why of all the places I have lived. And the list is long.

Fort Myers, Florida
North Fort Myers, East Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh, Alva (yeah, does that even count as multiple cities?)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Galveston, Texas
Livingston, Texas
Wichita Falls, Texas
Gainesville, Florida
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Hubert, North Carolina
Cherry Point, North Carolina
Sunrise, Florida
New Richland, Minnesota
Campbell, California
San Jose, California

Fort Myers- well, I was born here. lived here until second grade...then we moved to..
Cape Coral, FL- lived here for like 2 months of 2nd grade, when my Step-Fathers job had us move to-
Wilmington, NC- I guess we lived here when I was a wee lass as well, as that is where my sister was born, but I don't remember it. we lived here until I was in the middle of 3rd grade. We eventually moved back to...
Fort Myers, FL- lived here, and numerous places around here (east side, north side, Cape Coral, Lehigh, Alva, etc) until I graduated. All the reasons we moved, I don't know. Many issues with my parents, and etc, my mom got divorced and we moved a lot.
Except- freshman year in high school- the first 3 months I lived in New Richland, MN!- IT was so cold here. I moved here with my grandmother when she decided to move closer to her mother who was ill. I could NOT bear to be away from her, so my family agreed that I could go with her. Lack of parental supervision, and lots of freedom, and just being an idiot caused me to go to the SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving) dance, totally wasted. And not just drunk, but passing out in the bathroom, in front of everyone and having to be rushed to the ER for alcohol poisoning. My grandmother sent me home not too long after that embarrassing episode.
Back to Fort Myers. to 1995- where I graduated high school.
Then to Gainseville, FL- the best city ever for college.

I decided to get married. (biggest mistake ever)
We moved to Camp Lejeune, NC- lived in Hubert, NC. Then we moved back to Florida. Back to Fort Myers. Then he (the ex) got a job in Sunrise, Florida. Then we separated and I ran away, to Wichita Falls, TX. And then to Livingston TX. And then back to Fort Myers- to try to make my marriage work. Then back to TX. Then, I met a guy online. Mister Man.

And I rode the Greyhound to San Jose, California. We lived in Campbell. And now we live on the outskirts of Campbell in actual San Jose.

Where I think I have found my home. I love it here and can't imagine my life anywhere else.

Well maybe one day. I'd like to live in Maine. That would be FUN!

I see I forgot Galveston- I lived there for a short while, can't even remember when or how long.

And Cherry Point- that was after my separation for a short month. Trying to forget that place to be honest.

I think that's it. Good times.

0 thought(s):