All my fun signatures

On the OBBC- Old Babycenter, you could have these cool things at the bottom of your posts called signatures, siggies, etc. They were neat ways you could show people your growing kid, clue them into your birthday, your due date, your kids birthday, something people would remember you by.

Sadly, the NBBC- New Babycenter, does not do these things. It takes up a lot of room, and blah blah blah. Maybe sometime in the future, but somehow I seriously doubt that this is a concern of theirs to get with and fix anytime soon.

I used to be a signature junkie. I got them once a month maybe. And I would like to put them all to rest in one last grand showing.

Without further ado-

My very first signature- it was animated! very cool effect!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I won a contest over at SiggieTown.com and all the designers there made me special signatures. I wish I would have submitted better pictures for them to use, but they turned out great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you to all the talented designers at HotGraphics.com, SiggieTown.com, ParfaitDesigns, and many other websites that do this for people. I love each and every one of them.

I may get one more done to just get it done. Who knows.

1 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Aww you really did get loads! I miss siggies! :(

- Anna