11 months, Happy Birthday

Dear Bear,

Today you are 11 months old. I can't believe it. Where did the time go?

This past month has been filled with pretty much of the same old stuff. You are walking more and more. You can walk the whole length of the bedroom and will walk anywhere when YOU want to. Not when I want you to, but only when you want to. You still think crawling is much faster and that is OK with me. I went to look for shoes for your fat little feet, alas, none would fit. What are we going to do about that?

You absolutely refuse to eat baby food. You only want to feed yourself. You love fruit, you love green beans, you love chicken, and pasta, you love gummy bears! You still hate peas. But I won't hold that one against you.

You desperately need a hair cut. But I can't bring myself to do it. A friend of mine told me to start stroking it in the ways I want it to lay, and I started doing that in hopes of taming it. But I think your hair has a mind of its own. Kind of like your dad.

You love Go Diego Go. We bought you a DVD of it, and you dance and sing and jump around when it is on. It keeps you entertained for about 5 minutes. And then when the Rescue Pack song comes on you are entranced. I never seen a little one so love something so silly. I bought you your own Rescue Pack, but since the batteries don't work on it, you just cart it around putting stuff in it. It is really cute.

I think you may be ready to be potty trained, even though it really is too soon. I mean, who heard of an 11 month old potty trained. But when you are wet or dirty you try to take off your diaper, and will grab a new one right away to us. It's cute, but the couple of times that you have taken it off in your crib, are not cute. I think I am going to buy a little potty and see what happens. Who knows. Maybe by the time your brother or sister come you'll be all potty trained. How awesome would that be?

Soon, your friend Isabella will be old enough to play with at the park. And I know you can't wait for that. I think you like our Wednesday breakfast out just because of Isabella. You like to touch her face and hug her. She is still a little afraid of you, but I think because she is so little. Both of her feet together don't measure up to one of yours. Which is funny. Your little cream puff feet.

Photobucket

I love you Tommy Bear. I think you are the most handsomest, kindest, cutest, wonderfullest kid I have ever met. I love you to pieces.

Love, Mommy.
Photobucket

ps-pictures later.

1 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months Bear!!

Just wanted to let you know I changed my blog name so in your list you're going to have to change the link to be able to get to my blog.

I'm now at :

metamorphosising.blogspot.com

Same blog just a diff. address.

Thanks, Anna xo.