9 months old



Dear Tommy-
Today you are 9 months old. I honestly can't believe so much time has passed. It seems like yesterday we just brought you home!

This month has been an exciting one for you. You got your first tooth. It wasn't even all that bad. Like I thought it was going to be. One night of restless sleep, a little whining, and poof there it was. It is so cute. I don't want you to get any more. Just that one little Toof!

You are also pulling up on the furniture, attempting to walk, although I don't think you are quite ready to venture that first step alone. You like to stand up alone, without holding on to anything, and you will do so for long periods of time, until something grabs your attention.

You love waffles in the morning. You love ANY kind of food that you can pick yourself and eat. I have started taking you to my restaurant on Wednesday's to see other people and get used to places. You love all the attention.

You finally learned to clap too! You clap with your fists though, instead of open hands, and with that you HAVE to say "Yay" as you clap.

The last 9 months have been an absolute joy and I am so proud of you. I can't believe the love I have for you, and how much it grows daily. I am so proud to be your Mommy.

Here's to hoping for another wonderful 9 months.

I love you Bear, forever and ever.

Love Mommy.

I know this is late, but I did write it on the 5th.

1 thought(s):

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting to 9 month Tommy.. you are getting cuter every day!

Love, Anna xx