My very first ever tag!

I was tagged by Melissa.

1) LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER. The Ruins. Some total cheesy horror flick. But it was my first night out since having Bear so it was awesome.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Always reading here, let's see... I am reading The Cleric Quintet R.A. Salvatore. It's a new one for me, one of the few of Salvatore's that I have yet to read. Loving it so far.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scattergories, Rummicube, close tie.

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Just one? Jane, Cosmo(horrible, I know), Parents.

5) FAVORITE SMELLS? This is going to sounds terrible. But I love the smell of a brand new Pamper Swaddlers. I don't know why, but I smell them every time, before it goes on Bear's booty. I also loooove the smell of Febreze. MMMmmmm.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS? Bear's laughs, his sighs in the middle of the night. The beginning beats of any Rush song.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Getting caught! No just kidding. Hmm, I'll have to second Melissa in saying, disappointing someone you love.

8)WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE UP? Is it really time to wake up?

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Fresh Choice. I guess that's really not fast food. Burger King.

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Adeline for girl, Andrew for boy.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—"IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’d…stay at home with my kids and home school, and go on fantastic vacations. Give my kids everything I never had.

12) DO YOU DRIVE FAST? Never. I even made up a song about the Speed Limit. No offense lead foot's (yes I know, feet?) but the speed limit is there for a reason. Mister Man says I drive way too slow.

13) DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Does a body pillow count?

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY? Eh...whatever.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? An '84 Ford Bronco II. That I promptly wrecked.

16) FAVORITE DRINK? Coke

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…go back to school and get a degree in something that really would help me get a better job. Political Science at the time sounded really good, but yeah, no help really in the real world.

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? I do, but I honestly can't tell you the last time I ate broccoli.

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? To be completely honest, I wouldn't. I love my hair color, and people tell me all the time how great my hair is. I have never colored it.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN.
Oh man...ok
Fort Myers, Florida
North Fort Myers, East Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Lehigh, Alva (yeah, does that even count as multiple cities?)
Wilmington, North Carolina
Galveston, Texas
Livingston, Texas
Witchita Falls, Texas
Gainesville, Florida
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
Hubert, North Carolina
Cherry Point, North Carolina
Sunrise, Florida
New Richland, Minnesota
Campbell, California
San Jose, California (hopefully will live here forever)

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Soccer!

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Melissa- I haven't really hung out or talked to you since college, but you are the nicest, sincerest, person I have met. Your boys are beautiful!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED? Hmm, one sec. Ok, the doorway jumper thing, a red box full of crap, 5 hair ties, a pillow that I thought was missing, a bra.

24) WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yes!

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL? On workdays, morning person. On weekends, night owl.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Over easy, ugh, I can't stand those eyeballs looking at me.

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Something about my Nana's house is so comforting, but she lives in Minnesota, that doesn't happen very often. I'd have to say in the bathroom with the door locked.

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pistachio, hands down the. BEST. Ice Cream. Ever. Period.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
hmm...no idea. Danielle, if she hasn't done it?

Tag, you're it!
Danielle
Anna
Jess

1 thought(s):

The Smith Boys said...

WOAH you've lived a lot of different places! I want another list with the reasons you MOVED to each place! Wow!

And I don't think I knew that your hair was natural...it was always so bright, I guess I assumed you dyed it. Who knew! hehe